DUBLIN, Sept. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Mission Critical Communications Market by Enterprise, Industrial and Government Solutions 2022 – 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
This report evaluates core public security know-how and options in addition to rising key areas for vital communications together with 5G, AI, and IoT. This report additionally assesses rising areas for mission vital communications together with ultra-reliable low-latency communications for enterprise, industrial, and authorities sectors.
The market for mission vital communications is quickly evolving as growing applied sciences provide options vital to satisfy rising demand for improved voice, knowledge, and machine-oriented communications. Industry verticals that handle vital infrastructure (resembling utilities, ports, and transportation) additionally require enhanced communications to safeguard belongings and optimize operations.
We see just a few applied sciences taking part in a key position together with 5G, Artificial Intelligence, and Internet of Things (IoT) options. In addition, there is a powerful alternative for community and system integration as in any other case disparate options converge in a way during which operations administration doesn’t turn out to be onerous.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Public Safety Technologies and Solutions3.1 Public Safety in Perspective3.2 Public Safety Expectations3.2.1 Real-Time Access to Information3.2.2 Anytime, Anywhere Connectivity3.2.3 Increased Situational Awareness3.3 Public Safety Objectives3.3.1 Prevention3.3.2 Detection3.3.3 Mitigation3.3.4 Investigation3.4 Public Safety Infrastructure3.4.1 Critical Control Systems3.4.2 Critical Communication Networks3.4.3 Surveillance and Identification3.4.4 Emergency Disaster Management3.5 Emergency Response and Control3.5.1 Emergency Medical Services3.5.2 Fire/Rescue3.5.3 Law Enforcement3.5.4 Responder Coordination3.6 Current Technologies Supporting Public Safety3.6.1 Public Safety Answer Points3.6.2 Geographic Information Systems3.6.3 Enhanced Wireless 9-1-13.6.4 Indoor Location Systems3.6.5 LMR for Public Safety Communications3.6.6 LTE for Public Safety Communications3.6.7 Lawful Intercept/CALEA
4. 5G Technology and Solutions4.1 5G Equipment and Network Operation4.1.1 LTE Foundation, Device Ecosystem, LAA, and 5G Readiness4.1.2 Spectrum Sharing and Utilization4.1.3 Narrowband 5G for Massive IoT4.1.4 Multi Connectivity Architecture with Small Cell Deployment4.1.5 Relevance of Mobile IoT Technology: NB-IoT and eMTC4.1.6 OSS/BSS Architecture for 5G Service Operation4.1.7 Multi-Antenna and Beamforming Impact4.1.8 5G Network Slicing4.1.9 Continuation of LTE in Post-5G Era4.1.10 Service Design, ROI and 5G Network4.2 5G Technology and Network Impacts4.2.1 Network Coverage and Efficiency4.2.2 Network Spectrum Efficiency4.2.3 Data Throughput4.2.4 Connection Density4.2.5 Ultra-Reliable Low Latency Communication4.2.6 Network Energy Usage4.2.7 Improved Battery Life4.2.8 Improved Flexibility in Air Interface and Versatility4.2.9 Massive MIMO4.2.10 mmWave Technology4.2.11 Integration of Access and Backhaul4.2.12 D2D Communication4.2.13 Flexible Duplex: FDD and TDD4.2.14 Multi-Antenna Transmission Scenario4.2.15 Decoupling User Data from Control System4.3 5G Technology and Network Architecture4.3.1 Massive MIMO and Beamforming4.3.2 Cloud RAN4.3.3 Broadband Spectrum and Satellite4.3.4 5G New Radio4.3.5 Software Defined Air Interface4.3.6 Network Function Virtualization4.3.7 Self Organizing Network and Self Healing Network4.3.8 HetNet and H-CRAN4.3.9 Large-Scale Cooperative Spatial Signal Processing4.3.10 Software Defined Radio4.3.11 Visible Light Communications4.3.12 Cross-Layer Controller4.3.13 Cognitive Radios and Transmission Technologies4.3.14 Scalable OFDM and Subcarrier Spacing4.4 5G Network Implementation4.4.1 Base Stations4.4.2 Small Cells4.4.3 Macro Cells4.4.4 Baseband Units and RF Units4.4.5 Mobile Core4.4.6 Remote Radio Heads4.4.7 Front-haul and Backhaul Networks4.5 LTE Advanced, LTE Pro, and Beyond Supported Solutions4.5.1 Mobile IoT and M2M Communication4.5.2 Broadcast Services and Immersive Entertainment4.5.3 Vehicular Communication4.5.4 Public Safety Network4.5.5 Smart City Applications4.5.6 Private Enterprise Network
5. AI Technology and Ecosystem Analysis5.1 AI Technology Matrix5.1.1 Machine Learning5.1.2 Natural Language Processing5.1.3 Computer Vision5.1.4 Speech Recognition5.1.5 Context Aware Processing5.1.6 Artificial Neural Network5.1.7 Predictive APIs5.1.8 Autonomous Robotics5.2 AI Technology Readiness5.3 Machine Learning APIs5.3.1 IBM Watson API5.3.2 Microsoft Azure Machine Learning API5.3.3 Google Prediction API5.3.4 Amazon Machine Learning API5.3.5 BigML5.3.6 AT&T Speech API5.3.7 Wit.ai5.3.8 AlchemyAPI5.3.9 Diffbot5.3.10 PredictionIO5.3.11 General Application Environment5.4 AI Technology Goals5.5 AI Tools and Approaches5.6 AI in Emotion Detection5.6.1 Facial Detection APIs5.6.2 Text Recognition APIs5.6.3 Speech Recognition APIs5.7 IoT Application and Big Data Analytics5.8 Data Science and Predictive Analytics5.9 Edge Computing and 5G Network5.10 Cloud Computing and Machine Learning5.11 Smart Machine and Virtual Twinning5.12 Factory Automation and Industry 4.05.13 Building Automation and Smart Workplace5.14 Cloud Robotics and Public Security5.15 Self Driven Network and Domain-Specific Network5.16 Predictive 3D Design
6. IoT Technology and Value Chain Analysis6.1 IoT Semiconductor Building Blocks6.1.1 Wireless Sensors6.1.2 IoT Processors6.1.3 Gateways6.1.4 Applications6.2 IoT Chipsets6.3 Network Technology and Protocols6.4 Real-Time Operating System6.4.1 Open Source RTOS6.4.2 Commercial RTOS6.4.3 Distributed Stream Computing Platforms6.5 IoT Software and Platforms6.5.1 IoT Analytics6.5.2 IoT Security6.5.3 IoT Device Management6.5.4 IoT Standard and API Interoperability6.6 IoT Industry Applications6.7 Value Chain Analysis6.7.1 IoT Hardware Device Provider6.7.2 IoT Component Provider6.7.3 IoT Platform Provider6.7.4 IoT Software and Service Provider6.8 IoT Investment and Market Alliances6.9 Role of Mobile Network Operators6.10 IoT and Next Generation Public Safety6.10.1 IoT and Public Safety Opportunity Areas6.10.2 Integrating IoT with Public Safety Communications6.10.3 Integrating IoT and Direction Communications
7. Critical Communication for Public Safety and Enterprises7.1 Deployment Status7.2 3GPP-Defined Critical Communications7.2.1 Mission Critical Push to Talk7.2.2 Mission-Critical PTT, Video & Data7.2.3 Isolated LTE Operation for Public Safety7.2.4 High Power User Equipment7.3 IoT to Improve Public Safety7.4 Ultra-Reliable Low Latency Communications or URLLC7.5 Comparison of 5G with WiFi Version 6
8. Critical Communication Market Analysis and Forecasts8.1 Global Critical Communication Market 2022 – 20278.1.1 Critical Communications Managed Service Market8.1.2 Critical Communication Market by Segment8.1.3 Critical Communication Market by Public Safety Industry Vertical8.1.4 AI Powered IoT Critical Communication Market in Public Safety8.2 Regional Critical Communication Market 2022 – 2027
9. Mission Critical Company Analysis9.1 AGT International9.2 Atos SE9.3 Cisco Systems9.4 Dataminr9.5 Enforsys9.6 ESRI9.7 General Dynamics Corporation9.8 L3Harris Technologies9.9 Hexagon9.10 Hitachi Vantara9.11 Honeywell International9.12 Huawei Technologies9.13 IBM9.14 Ericsson9.15 Motorola Solutions9.16 NEC Corporation9.17 Nice Systems9.18 Nokia Corporation9.19 Northrop Grumman Corporation9.20 RapidSOS9.21 SAP SE9.22 SAS9.23 Sonim Technologies9.24 Tyler Technologies9.25 FirstNet9.26 Verizon9.27 AT&T9.28 Red Box Recorders Ltd.9.29 iNet Public Safety9.30 Codan Communications9.31 Intellitech Corporation9.32 Parallel Wireless9.33 Twilio9.34 Intersec9.35 Bandwidth9.36 Intrado9.37 Comtech
10. Mission Critical Company Case Studies10.1 AT&T10.1.1 Company Background10.1.2 Product Portfolio10.1.3 Recent Developments10.2 Motorola Solutions10.3 Nokia10.4 L3Harris10.5 Ericsson10.6 ZTE10.7 Huawei Technologies10.8 Hytera10.9 Ascom10.10 Cobham Wireless
11. Critical Communication Case Studies11.1 Modernizing Public Safety Applications and Services11.2 5G Connected Ambulances11.3 Intelligent, Multiservice, and Ultra-Broadband Network Architecture11.4 Tsunami Preparedness with Connected Drones11.5 Emergency Communications Platforms
12. Conclusions and Recommendations12.1 Public Safety Sector12.2 Enterprise and Industrial Sectors
13. Appendix: Critical Communications Infrastructure, LTE and 5G in Industrial Verticals13.1 Mission Critical Communications Infrastructure Market13.1.1 Mission Critical Communications by Equipment, Software, and Service13.1.2 Mission Critical Communications Infrastructure by Platform Type13.2 LTE and 5G Critical Communications Market13.2.1 Critical Communication Applications 2022 – 202713.2.2 Critical Communications by Major Market Segment 2022 – 202713.3 5G New Radio in Industrial Critical Communications13.3.1 5GNR Applications in Industrial Automation 2022 – 202713.3.2 5GNR Applications by Deployment Type 2022 – 202713.3.3 Industrial Automation Market in Private 5GNR 2022 – 202713.3.4 Private 5GNR in Industrial Automation by Application 2022 – 202713.4 5G Ultra-reliable Low Latency Communications Critical Communications
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k5h8m1
Research and MarketsLaura Wood, Senior Manager[email protected]
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907Fax (outdoors U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets